Learn XCode 5 plus Objective-C in over 31 hours of video training (and build 14 iOS 7 Apps):
Learn more or download now for only $59 (save 88%)
A true iOS Bootcamp! You will gain the skills and learn the tools needed to develop iPhone and iPad applications for iOS 7. You will also become familiar with the syntax of Objective-C, the language used to develop iOS apps, as well as important design patterns and best practices. By the end of the course you will have a firm understanding of many popular iOS app features (and be able to re-create many), and you can extend that knowledge into making apps of your own.
This is the ultimate learning by doing experience: build 14 apps during the course, with the final app being a full featured dating app: A Tinder Clone!
WHY WE LOVE IT
With the proliferation of mobile, internet-connected devices, iOS development and software development as a whole are rapidly expanding fields. The demand for new developers (of all skill levels) far outweighs the supply, and you don’t necessarily need a degree in computer science to get your foot in the door; passion and hard work can get you just as far.
John and Eliot will take you from complete beginner to junior developer in three months. The apps you create in this course can be used for your portfolio so you have something to show when you apply for jobs.
So, aspiring developers, what are you waiting for?
- A community of 100+ people learning the same thing.
- Lifetime access to Over 378 lectures and 32 hours of content.
- Code in the Objective-C programming language, the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps.
- iOS 7 and XCode 5: Learn the latest technology platforms from Apple
- Use and extend the Cocoa framework.
- Integrate with third party APIs like Facebook, Foursquare and more.
- Version and collaboration on your code using git and github.
- Analytics using Mixpanel.
- Build a cloud datastore using Parse, a revolutionary new tool that allows iOS developers to create a server side in Objective-C
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Complete beginners (no coding experience necessary)
Programmers coming from other language/frameworks
Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard or later