Speed up & organize your Mac
Is your Mac running slow? Are your applications crashing? Is your battery running out of juice quickly? Are you running out of space on your Desktop? Get your Mac back in shape with an incredibly fast disk utility that will optimize and clean your hard drive, maximize battery life, free memory, organize your Desktop, and more. A “must have” app for every home and business. Supports Mac OS X 10.9 and newer.
Get your Mac back in shape with the new MacOptimizer 4!
No operating system is perfect, and Mac OS X is no exception.
Do you have applications that keep crashing or don’t even open? Have you noticed your Mac is running slower? Are you having trouble locating files or folders on your Desktop? MacOptimizer is an incredibly fast and efficient disk utility to optimize your Mac, increase battery life, speed up workflow, and organize files and folders.
MacOptimizer fixes your Mac and gets it back in shape with quick, essential tools to:
- Battery optimization to maximize the charge of an unplugged laptop
- Clean your system and font caches
- Clean your browser caches (Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
- Optimize your Mac
- Find and stop apps that hog memory
- Manage startup items
- Monitor CPU usage
- Speed up Internet browsing
- Repair Disk Permissions
- Speed up Mail
- Free up inactive memory
- Cleanup unnecessary files taking up space
- Run regular maintenance
- Customize system settings
- Remove unnecessary language files
- Flush DNS cache
- Clean and organize your Desktop
- Adjust system settings with a simple click
- And more
New in Version 4 (over 40 new features):
- Updated user interface
- Check S.M.A.R.T. status
- Disable automatic Emoji substitution
- Remove date and time stamp from screenshots
- Save to disk (not iCloud) by default
- Disable system from sleeping
- Disable App Nap
- Restart System automatically when frozen
- Check for Software Updates daily
- Disable power button from activating Sleep mode
- Disable App Resume
- Add extra information to Login window
- Show one application at a time
- Change Launchpad layout
- Disable Spaces from sorting based on recent use
- Disable Gatekeeper
- Enable Recent Items menu in Dock
- Add a blank space to Dock
- Disable standard delay in rendering a Web page
- Enable Safari DNS Prefetching
- Disable resume function in Safari
- Disable animations when opening and closing windows
- Disable animations when opening a Quick Look window
- Accelerated playback when adjusting the window size
- Disable animation when opening the Info window in Finder
- Disable full screen animation of macOS
- Disable “Stay on front” for help windows
- Change notification banner display time
- Make Crash Reporter appear as notification
- Enable Dark Mode
- Disable ruler in TextEdit
- Enable half star ratings in iTunes
- Disable Warning when emptying Trash
- Stop Photos from opening automatically
- Disable attachments preview in Mail
- Disable send-mail tone in Mail
- Copy and Paste only the email address in Mail
- Create Send shortcut in Mail App (Command + Enter)
- Speed up Time Machine backups
- Enable debug menu in Mac App Store
- Shred file or folder
- Instant Shutdown (may lose anything unsaved)
“it’s a brilliant little collection of tools.” 8/10 Mac.AppStorm
Clear your system of temporary files causing poor performance and stability, clear browser caches (Safari, Chrome, Firefox), and clean your font caches if you experience text problems (cleans system, Adobe and Microsoft font caches).
Optimize and repair your Mac so your OS and applications run faster, analyze and quit memory hogs, monitor CPU usage, maximize the life of your laptop battery, cleanup files on your Mac, and manage apps that start up automatically when you boot your Mac.
Run system maintenance tasks to keep your Mac running smoothly.
Get easy access to hidden OS X settings and other useful tweaks that make it easier to work on your Mac. Categorized by General, System Finder, Dock, Safari, Interface and Other.
Remove unnecessary language files to recover space on your Mac.
Clean up your Desktop to speed up your Mac.