MacOptimizer™ 2.3 – NEW VERSION!
No operating system is perfect, and Mac OS X is no exception.
Do you have applications that keep crashing or don’t even open? Have you noticed your Mac is running slower? Are you having trouble locating files or folders on your Desktop? MacOptimizer is an incredibly fast and efficient disk utility to quickly help you clean, repair and organize your Mac. MacOptimizer gets your Mac back in shape with quick, essential tools to:
- NEW! Free Cache feature: Flush DNS cache.
- NEW! Memory Hogs feature: Memory Pressure support for Mavericks.
- NEW! Memory Hogs feature: Analyze now supports top ten process hogging apps.
- NEW! Desktop Genie feature: Customize Desktop Genie for Organize by Type.
- Clean your system and font caches
- Optimize your Mac
- Find and stop apps that hog memory
- Manage startup items
- Monitor CPU usage
- Speed up Internet browsing
- Repair Disk Permissions
- Speed up Mail
- Free up inactive memory
- Run regular maintenance
- Customize system settings
- Remove unnecessary language files
- Clean and organize your Desktop
- And more
”it’s a brilliant little collection of tools.” 8/10 Mac.AppStorm
Clear your system of temporary files causing poor performance and stability, and clean your font caches if you experience text problems (cleans system, Adobe and Microsoft font caches).
Optimize and repair your Mac so your OS and applications run faster, analyze and quit memory hogs, monitor CPU usage, and manage apps that start up automatically when you boot your Mac.
Run system maintenance tasks to keep your Mac running smoothly.
Get easy access to hidden OS X settings and other useful tweaks that make it easier to work on your Mac.
Remove unnecessary language files to recover space on your Mac.
Clean up your Desktop to speed up your Mac.