Mac Logo Design App Logo Pop Lite Updated to Version 1.1
Learn more on the Mac App Store:
Download from MacAppware:
128bit Technologies announced today the release of Logo Pop Lite version 1.1 for Mac OS X, a vector based logo design app available on the MacAppware website and the Mac App Store for a limited time introductory price of $1.99. The new update adds new pre-designed, royalty free logo graphics and templates, and fixes a bug in the Graphics preview window.
Need a new logo to give a memorable first impression for your new business or service? Or does your old logo simply need a fresh new look? Unwrap the sweet design tools of Logo Pop Lite to create a look that stands out from your competition!
Save time and money by becoming your own logo designer. Stay away from overpriced design firms and cookie cutter online logo services that don’t always understand what you want and charge extra for more concepts. Use Logo Pop Lite to quickly add shapes and text, draw unique illustrations, combine shapes, adjust colors, add strokes, and more in order to polish your identity. Then save and export your logo to use on websites, business cards, letterhead, merchandise, social media, product packaging, gravatars, profile pictures, or any other branding or marketing piece. From concept to design to using your logo in print or online, Logo Pop Lite is a quick way to create a professional looking logo!
Logo Pop Lite Version 1.1:
* adds 5 new pre-designed vector logo graphics to use royalty free
* adds 3 new pre-designed logo templates to quickly edit and make your own
* fixes a bug in the Graphics preview window that did not show all available graphics
Features of Logo Pop Lite:
* 105 pre-designed vector logo graphics to use royalty free
* 25 pre-designed logo templates to quickly edit and make your own
* Create circular and wavy text
* Boolean operation support to combine shapes
* Create unlimited concepts and designs
* Perfect for any industry or interest
* Vector-based drawing tools keep your design sharp at any size
* You can even sell your logo designs to others because everything in Logo Pop Lite is royalty free
* Drawing tools include Rectangle, Oval, Round Rectangle, Round End Rectangle, Line, Polygon, Path, Freehand, Ring, Speech Balloon, and Arc
* Adjust freehand drawing to create smooth looking paths
* Add strokes (regular, arrowed, rough, zig-zag)
* Add fills (solid, gradient, pattern, zig-zag, hatch)
* Add text on a path
* Add an image to text
* Full layer support
* Easily align multiple items on your canvas
* Rulers and guides make it easy to place items in the right location
* Snap to grid, snap to guides, or snap to other objects
* Zoom in or out to get every detail pixel perfect
* Export in fully editable vector PDF
* Export as an image (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF)
* Supports transparent backgrounds
* Extensive help file explains how to use the powerful tools of Logo Pop Lite
* And more!
* OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Logo Pop Lite 1.1 is available on the MacAppware website and through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category for the limited time price of $1.99.