PDF Editor Pro
Professional PDF editor for Mac
PDF Editor Pro for Mac is an innovative tool for users to edit, convert, and annotate PDF files in Mac OS X (Mountain Lion). This handy Mac app allows users to directly edit a PDF file or reuse a PDF by converting PDF to Microsoft Word. You can also edit/convert scanned PDF files with leading-edge OCR.
- Full editing features – PDF Editor Pro for Mac allows users to edit text and objects with full editing features. When editing PDF text, the auto-matching system will detect the font in the text block and match the newly added text with it automatically.
- Mark up and annotate PDF – The annotation, markup, and freehand drawing tools on the toolbar make it easy to literally draw attention to PDF text with highlight, underline, strikethrough, sticky note, text boxes, rectangles, clouds, and more.
- Convert PDF to multiple formats – To reuse a PDF in another format, PDF Editor Pro for Mac is able to convert any PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Plain Text, EPUB eBook and HTML pages.
- Leading-edge OCR to edit and convert scanned PDF – The advanced OCR technology on PDF Editor Pro for Mac is able to digitize scanned PDF files, making it possible for users to edit scanned PDF and convert scanned PDF to editable Microsoft Office Documents.
- Insert, split and merge PDF files – Use PDF Editor Pro to manage PDF files effortlessly. Just go to the Document menu to insert, extract and delete PDF pages, split a large PDF into smaller ones, and merge multiple PDF files into a single large PDF.